24/7/365 NATIONAL EMERGENCY
HOTLINE - 1.800.310.7445
At CES, our mission is to be your first choice for environmental services. We know this consideration must be earned, not expected. Through the efforts of our managers and employees, we strive to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction by:
- Providing a safe work environment for our employees and clients.
- Offering valuable services that meet our customer’s needs.
- Using professionally skilled personnel on all projects.
- Developing plans and procedures that demonstrate our leadership and reputation in health, safety, and environmental protection efforts.
- Maintaining professional associations and relationships with local, state, and federal agencies, including law enforcement, fire departments and first responders, Colorado’s health department and department of transportation, and the National Response Center.
- Offering both our customers and environmental professionals education and safety training on timely topics to keep them informed and in compliance with regulations.
- Upholding current certifications, maintaining an excellent Experience Modification Rating (EMR), and standing behind years of experience and a proven track record in remediation projects, highway, railroad, and industrial incidents, and emergency response situations.
- Providing rapid, safe, reliable, and competent services.
- The following principles demonstrate our dedication to those we serve:
- The customer comes first.
- We manage by fact.
- We respect our customers and employees and value their input.
- We seek continuous improvement.
Please call 303.423.9949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our company, our services, and how we provide you with unsurpassed service for your contracting, compliance, and cleanup needs.